Department: CORP | Planning Design Construction
Category: Facilities/and Gen Services
Posting #: 679248
Date Posted: 6/8/2022
Employee Type: Regular
The Sr. Project Manager-Planning, Design & Construction is responsible for project management of all Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) construction and master strategic plans set forth by the PCH Board of Directors at all PCH facility locations. This position coordinates and oversees internal and external staff, vendors and suppliers to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Actively participates and coordinates in functional space planning projects.
- Actively participates in the capital project budgeting and development processes.
- Advises the VP-Planning, Design & Construction and other PCH executives/managers on project status and updates on a regular basis.
- Communicates with neighborhood associations regarding PCH projects, as appropriate.
- Determines the impact of proposed changes on current scope, schedule, and cost of construction.
- Establishes/develops work plans and effectively communicates to staff, physicians, directors, user groups, architects, engineers and contractors.
- Works effectively with all required state and local authorities in all matters of project and construction management.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.